- The administrator of the personal data in the Service is Alchem Grupa Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Toruń,87-100,ul. Polna21, KRS 49251 NIP 527-23-55-435 REGON 017381150.
- Basis for processing Personal Data: Personal Data is processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the User and in cases where the law authorises the Administrator to process personal data on the basis of the provisions of the law or for the performance of the contract concluded between the parties.
- Purposes of personal data processing: The data shall be processed for the performance of the services, including the performance of the contract, including the contract for the sale of the Products, as well as in cases where this is necessary for the fulfilment of the legitimate purposes of the Controller, in particular for the purposes of direct marketing of the Controller’s own products or services, or for other purposes for which the user gives his/her consent, if this is necessary according to the applicable legislation. In particular, it may be consent to receive correspondence and commercial information concerning the Administrator’s own products and services sent electronically and by telephone. The Administrator does not process special categories of personal data.
- Recipients and transfer of personal data: The Administrator makes every effort to protect customers’ and users’ personal data from unauthorised access by third parties and, in this regard, applies organisational and technical security measures. The Administrator shall not make personal data available to any unauthorised recipients in accordance with the mandatory legal provisions in this regard. The Administrator may entrust another entity, by means of a written agreement, with the processing of personal data on behalf of the Administrator. The data may be made available only to entities entitled to receive them under the applicable legal provisions.
- Period for which personal data will be stored: the controller shall store the data for the period necessary for the performance of the contract and for the period specified in the applicable legislation in this regard and for no longer than is necessary for the purposes arising from the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, i.e., inter alia, for the purpose of asserting claims in respect of the business. For purposes for which the data subject has consented to the processing of his or her personal data, the data shall be stored until the consent is withdrawn.
- Rights of the data subject: The data subject has the right to request from the controller access to the content of his or her personal data, the right to rectification, erasure or restriction of processing and the right to object to the processing in the cases specified by law, as well as the right to data portability. The data subject also has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if unlawful processing of their personal data is detected. The data subject has consented to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specified purposes, then he or she has the right to withdraw consent at any time.
- The provision of personal data is entirely voluntary: The provision of personal data is voluntary; however, the failure to provide data marked as necessary prevents Registration or the placement of an Order. If the processing of the data is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or to take action at the request of the data subject prior to the conclusion of the contract, the provision of the necessary and specified data is necessary.